Type of visa

Tourist Visa

The China tourist visa (L-visa) is required for foreign citizens who are entering China for tourist purposes, to visit family, or for other personal affairs. Chinese visas generally allow the traveler to stay in China for 30 days. Single-entry, double-entry and multiple-entry visas are available.

Business Visa

The China business visa (F-visa) is issued to foreign citizens invited to China for the purpose of business, lecture or cultural, technology, scientific or sports exchange. Students undertaking short term study or internship (6 months or less) should also apply for a business visa.

Student Visa

The China student visa (X-visa) is required for foreign citizens who are entering China for the purpose of study, advanced study or intern practice for 6 months or more. An admission notice issued by a school or other institution is required for student visa applications.

In order to apply for a Chinese visa you will need to go through a few steps

Please check whether you require a visa to enter China. Please note, if you are a holder of a French passport, you have to lodge the documents to the Chinese visa center in person. Extra supporting documents will be required, too.

Please check whether you have at least two empty pages in your passport and it is valid for at least six months from the date of exiting China.

Submit all the documents to:

  • In person at our office
  • Send them by your own courier
  • Or we can arrange pick them up from you.

*** Flight Ticket & Hotel Booking Is Not Required ***


Don’t have time to deliver your documentation to us directly?

Can’t find a courier service?? No worries!

Just call 03-2164 5555 / 012 222 3800 or e-mail [email protected] us and for a small fee, we will collect your documentation from you!! Our courier will

Deliver your passport back to you with a visa in it.

Available Within Klang Valley Area & cost RM 50 for pick up & drop off.